Beautiful Widgets doesn't appear in the Google or Amazon app list

dustinfrank

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been running Beautiful Widgets for quite a while now and i saw that a big update landed today. I was surprised to find that neither the Google Play store nor the Amazon app store have a record of me actually purchasing and downloading. And apparently i'm stuck on an old version at that. How can I find out where it came from originally? And how can I make it be recognized?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Just buy it from play. If it shows no purchase then u didn't buy it. Has it ever updated? Also u can check your account online to see every app you ever purchased from Google.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

dustinfrank

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Beautiful Widgets doesn't appear in the Google or Amazon app

Both Google Wallet and Amazon show no purchase...but for the life of me i have absolutely NO recollection of loading some 'stolen' apk. It had to have come from some download. i don't think it ever updated.... and $1.29 is a good price, don't mind paying that.. just wish i could figure this out ...curious more than anything.

umpirerob

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I got this from getjar for free, originally... Bought it for a dime when the market had its big sale months ago so I could get updates.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

jakson0100

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site

Beautiful wallpaper is nice, but it eats up battery and slows my phone down big time

anon(1495669)

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

Same problem. I remember getting my copy from Amazon and I think there was an option to avoid waiting for the appstore and instead get it through the devs via some developer option. I might be remembering the wrong app though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781