I got my evo on Friday and started downloading all the apps that I had on my hero and now I can't find Mabilo. Does anyone know what happened to that app? It was great to find songs that I didn't have downloaded to my phone. Now all that appears if you do a Market search for it is a Wallpapers app.
    06-07-2010 07:05 AM
    I can't speak for anything "evo" related, since I run a Droid, however I just checked on my market and both Mabilo Ringtones and Mabilo Wallpapers are still there for me.
    06-07-2010 07:57 AM
    I just checked again and it isn't on the Market from my evo. Very strange.
    06-07-2010 08:35 AM
    Yeah, there seem to be some Market issues with the Evo. I'm sure they'll get straightened out soon.
    06-07-2010 09:21 AM
    Use AppBrain and push the apps to your device that way
    06-07-2010 02:13 PM
    I got my evo on Friday and started downloading all the apps that I had on my hero and now I can't find Mabilo. Does anyone know what happened to that app? It was great to find songs that I didn't have downloaded to my phone. Now all that appears if you do a Market search for it is a Wallpapers app.
    thats it download wallpapers and oen it and u find it their.got some amazing pics on it
    06-08-2010 09:43 AM
    I went to the web site and received the message this site may harm your computer.
    06-08-2010 10:23 AM
    I went and got my hero updated at the sprint store yesterday and since it wiped all of my apps, I was going to add them back.. except I cannot get Mabilo either, just the wallpaper shows up. Maybe it's the new software? Do any of you know any other good ringtone apps for android?
    06-08-2010 10:23 PM
    Mailo has been removed from the market for unknown reasons according to a few other Android sites.
    06-17-2010 07:29 AM
    Mabilo is back now but completely different and seems to have a ton of issues. I still have the original on my Incredible and it still seems to work just fine. I'm sure there was a copyright issue that pulled the previous version....if you still have it don't get rid of it. On that note, if I have it, is there any way to send it to another Android based phone?
    06-22-2010 10:53 AM
    @dhsfed try share my apps from the market

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    06-22-2010 12:10 PM
    Found this answer at why has mabilo ringtones disappeared from the market? - Android Market Help

Use your phone browser to go to Mabilo Ringtones for Android
    Then click on the apk Download Mabilo Rintones link from your phone.
    Then Install

It worked for my cousin who lost mabilo on her Droid. Let me know if it works for anyone else. I still have the app from months ago on my Droid. Not sure why it disappeared from some other peoples phones.
    07-08-2010 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD