Hi Android fans!

Let me introduce our latest app for Android Smartphones! Something i think every Smartphone user should have! but first... i-Mentalist is part of HedoneDesign... we are well known theme and app devs from BB world. Recently we started development for Android devices too and we are already preparing a lot of new apps for you!

TTYL (Talk To You Later) is small but (IMHO) really usable app with three important features:
    - reject and inform
    - autoresponder
    - junk calls

When ever you are not able to answer the call or you reject it, youll see a pop-up screen from where you are able to select one of your predefined messages to send to a caller. Ill send SMS to a caller.

Autoresponder will come handy when on a meeting and you dont want to be disturbed. Set autoresponder and I will automatically stop incoming calls and send text messages (or PIN) to callers. Not only that If you want to, I will also let people know you are not available by posting on Twitter and Facebook.

Junk numbers will help you when receiving calls by mistake or from marketing companies. Add number directly from address book or call log. Call will be automatically stopped and deleted from call logs. You can even set message to be sent to junk number when ever you receive call from it.

We also have free version of application available but it is feature limited.

Check it out:

You may also want to get more information here: Talk To You Later | i-Mentalist

please provide us with your opinion here!

Thanx and have a nice day!!!
    03-19-2012 11:43 AM
    Good luck with the app
    03-19-2012 12:21 PM
    Excellent app! Well worth having, and highly recommended. Nice job, Hedone and team.
    03-19-2012 01:54 PM
    Nice this takes what my bionic has built in to the next level a must have app i'm disabling my stock app.
    03-19-2012 02:50 PM
    Good luck with the app
    Thanx Paul!!!
    03-20-2012 11:50 AM