Hi guys

I would like to show you my invention Rublon (www.rublon.com). It allows you to log in to Facebook and Google by simply pointing your mobile phone at your display (lots of other sites are coming very soon).

How it works? Check out the video of the original Rublon that has been released in January:

All your passwords that you type in the Rublon app are saved on your mobile phone only and are encrypted instantly. They can be only decrypted with the help of the Rublon servers. If you lose your mobile phone and didn't protect it with a PIN you can deactivate your account instantly at rublon.com, which will result in your passwords not being decrypted anymore so you'll be safe.

You can sign up for free at www.rublon.com.

Direct link to Google Play (you have to sign up at rublon.com in order for it to work):
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rublon.android

Please let me know if you'll have any questions. Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

03-23-2012 05:02 PM
    Definitely intriguing idea if its more widely implemented and deemed secure.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    03-24-2012 10:28 AM
    Thank you. We are already working on supporting other websites, there will be LOTS of them Apps for iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7 etc. are in the works/in the process of being published.
    03-24-2012 11:58 AM
    How can we(the users) ensure the applications security from an upcoming company? Security, tis my BIGGEST concern...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    03-24-2012 01:31 PM
    Rublon is an identity management platform and thus security is the base for all our solutions. Every password you type in to the Rublon Bridge feature of the Rublon app will be instantly encrypted cryptographically after you press the "Save" button. It can be only decrypted with the help of the Rublon servers through several sophisticated decryption algorithms. Every connection with our servers is additionally encrypted with the help of SSL, which is used to protect online banking.

In the near future you will be able to further increase the security of your Rublon app by securing it with a PIN (we are already working on this). Right now, if you lose your phone, just go to www.rublon.com and use the "Deactivate account" link at the top right. This will result in your passwords not being decrypted anymore, thus you will be secured.

We are still working on adding new features to the app. Once that will be done, we will work with third-party IT security companies in order to get certificates that will ensure you as a user of the security of Rublon and Rublon Bridge.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-24-2012 02:17 PM
    You can now log in to over 200 popular websites with Rublon (www.rublon.com), e.g. Facebook, Gmail, Higit, Twitter, YouTube, Adobe.com, Aol.com, Badoo.com, Bodybuilding.com, Booking.com, Dailymotion.com, Ebay.com, Github.com, Groupon.com, Imgur.com, Linkedin.com, Livejournal.com, Myspace.com, Reddit.com, Slideshare.net, Tumblr.com, Yahoo.com.

Unlocking a new website for Rublon costs 25 points that you can get by inviting a friend. When you register, please let me know (PM) with which email address, so that we can give you 100 points to try out Rublon on 4 websites.

www.rublon.com
    06-18-2012 02:09 PM
    Check out those videos on YouTube that show you how Rublon works with Facebook and Twitter:

Facebook

Twitter

- - - Updated - - -

Check out how you can use the Rublon app to log in to over 200 websites like Facebook and Twitter by scanning a QR code!

Facebook
    http://youtu.be/zOUjtqp9W20

Twitter
    http://youtu.be/DMvvTXGMp1E
    09-09-2012 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD