I am coming from the blackberry world...

One thing I loved was at the end of the day, i could switch the phone to bedside mode and it would shutdown everything but the alarm...

Meaning that all GPS/3G/Bluetooth etc were killed and it would stay that way (except the alarm) until I took it out of bedside mode...

Is there anything like is as an app some where?

06-07-2010 04:06 PM
    the closest thing to that (from what i am aware of) is "klaxon alarm clock" which can be found in the market for $1.99. you can get it for free if you have cyanogen's rom installed on your phone but from your sig i am assuming you aren't rooted because there isn't a root available for the incredible yet. though the klaxon alarm clock looks really nice and it is customizable and shows weather. the one in the market you can get even without root but it does cost money (which kind stinks)

but here is good news for you. if you want to try it before you buy it, he does have a free trial version in the market. Koush made it so that you can at least see if works for you before making you buy it. the problem with the trial version is that he designed it not to work on Monday or Wednesday so that it would make people want to buy the premium one (understandable since i would like to make a profit off of something i created haha we all need to eat). but seeing as tomorrow is Tuesday, you could see how it works from tonight into tomorrow.

let me know how you like it. if its not what you are looking for, ill keep an eye out for other alternatives. good luck man
    Legobricke likes this.
    06-07-2010 04:35 PM
    I think Airplane mode will do that for you. I know it cuts all transmission abilities (Including phone network) but no clue how that affects the Alarm.

If so, then you should already have that on most Android 2.1 devices. (It's available on my HTC Evo at least).
    Legobricke likes this.
    06-07-2010 04:37 PM
    as far as the profile app goes, give timeriffic or profile a shot. they both also have time set options where your profile will auto-switch at assigned times of the day
    06-07-2010 04:38 PM
    I use the stock alarm application. I put the phone in airplane mode to shut off the network at night and the alarm works just fine.
    Legobricke likes this.
    06-07-2010 09:07 PM