Just checking to see if anything new has come along since I last was in the market (pun intended) for a profile manager.

I have tried a couple different ones (Timeriffic, Profile Scheduler, Llama, Impel), but I need the ability to set multiple rules/conditions per profile based on time, location (wifi), and whether or not it is charging, and I can't seem to find any other apps with these features.

I see a lot of people recommend Tasker, but I don't think I'm ready to invest $6.50 in an app, much less one that I can't try out before I buy.

So, is there anything else out there anyone uses besides Tasker and Setting Profiles for multiple conditional rules?

Thanks,
    03-26-2012 04:10 PM
    I have played around with most Tasker, Llama and Impel.

I also use AutomateIt - I use it to turn wi-fi on and off based on location. The Pro version is only $1.50.
    03-26-2012 06:17 PM
    I have played around with most Tasker, Llama and Impel.

I also use AutomateIt - I use it to turn wi-fi on and off based on location. The Pro version is only $1.50.
    Thanks for the reply. I had trouble downloading Automateit from the market. It may nit matter anyway, it looks like you can't use multiple rules per action.
    03-26-2012 06:56 PM
    Check out Smart Volume Control+--works way better than any other audio/sound app. All their great reviews speak for themselves. They update their app all time to keep improving it too. Locale, Llama Profiler, Tasker, and Impel never update their app.
    03-27-2013 03:16 AM
    I agree with Tina39. Smart Volume is a decent app to look into. Hope you did.
    06-26-2013 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD