bi-weekly event repeats for calendar...

thegov

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Is thee a way to set a bi-weekly event on the htc or the standard android calendar? or can someone suggest one from the app market that allows this type of event to be set. basically i'm off every other friday and its nice to have those days highlighted on my calendar..
thanks

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
i dont think you can on the calendar on the phone, but you can on your google calendar on your pc and then it will sync with your phone calendar automatically

Braaainz

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
EASY! :D

Create your event and set it to repeat monthly... then create another event two weeks later and set that to repeat monthly. Voila!

Maximaniac

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
EASY! :D

Create your event and set it to repeat monthly... then create another event two weeks later and set that to repeat monthly. Voila!

That wouldn't work every month. I'm trying to do this too cuz my payday is bi-weekly. In October this year, there are 5 Fridays instead of 4, so that method wouldn't cover the last Friday of the month. Is there a calendar app on the market that allows bi-weekly scheduling?

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
i dont think you can on the calendar on the phone, but you can on your google calendar on your pc and then it will sync with your phone calendar automatically

This using Google Calendar.

I have two work schedules that are biweekly so I create one event for several days of the week and then a second event for other days of the week, set both to alternately biweekly. Voila.

Otaku_Jhe

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Yes. There is no bi weekly set up. The iPhone has it and the Android is a lot better than the iPhone. Come on Android think what people are thinking!!!

Mr. Berry

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Is thee a way to set a bi-weekly event on the htc or the standard android calendar? or can someone suggest one from the app market that allows this type of event to be set. basically i'm off every other friday and its nice to have those days highlighted on my calendar..
thanks

Gemini Calendar

Lurkily

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I did this. It doesn't really work. The phone doesn't replicate the custom repeat events, for me. If I open the event on my phone, the drop-down box for repeats indicates "no repeat" instead of custom.

TxCoChic

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem with bi-weekly reminders for payroll, and stumbled across the biweekly repeat. Try this.

1. Go to the online Google Calendar.
2. Create the event.
3. It may not work when you first create the event, but it worked after I created an even with a monthly repeat reminder. When I went back to edit the event by clicking on it in my online google calendar, scroll down to the reminder, click "edit" on the repeat reminder.
4. Choose Weekly from the drop down list on "Repeats:" and then select "2" from the drop down list on "Repeat Every __ Weeks"
5. Click Done to save it.

Hope this helps!

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Gemini Calendar

Although his avatar is wrong, his answer about Gemini Calendar is correct.

48de8b6a-660a-9d33.jpg

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

bb22mike

May 15, 2012
Visit site
thanks

I downloaded the gemini application and set up bi-weekly reminders and deleted it because it wasn't worth it (download was free). When I removed it, the bi-weekly events were stored in my phones standard calendar.

Jason Dinscore

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
That wouldn't work every month. I'm trying to do this too cuz my payday is bi-weekly. In October this year, there are 5 Fridays instead of 4, so that method wouldn't cover the last Friday of the month. Is there a calendar app on the market that allows bi-weekly scheduling?

LMAO... wouldn't it be nice if every month only have four weeks. But year I run a small service company and we have accounts that are on a bi-weekly basis and it's a real pain in the *** setting up the schedules. We use the google maps and have them linked w/ techs but I haven't as of yet found a way to do it.........