Comic Strips isn't available from the Market any longer and I'm missing my Doonesbury. ;-) Anyone have any suggestions?
    04-02-2012 08:58 PM
    Comic Reader by Applications4android free in the market. Works great, lots of strips available and new function will download new strips in your Favorites list on a schedule. Mine runs at 6am while I'm connected to wifi and not using the phone. There are some comments in the Reviews claiming issues. Not sure what's up with that. I've never had a lick of trouble with any version or update of this app. Dev is very good about staying on top of things too.
    bruce7373 likes this.
    04-03-2012 01:10 PM
    Looks great. I like the automated sync function, but I don't need to do it more than once per day (I don't get why anyone would need to sync more often). It's a great replacement. Thanks a lot!

Edit: Doh, I'm such a maroon. I didn't scroll the option page down to see that there is a once a day choice. Lol.
    04-03-2012 02:10 PM
    Comic Strips isn't available from the Market any longer and I'm missing my Doonesbury. ;-) Anyone have any suggestions?
    Yes just download Comic Strips directly from the developers website they still provide the link here -----> Other Awesome Apps
    Chris Hillman likes this.
    09-23-2012 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD