I'm a recent Blackberry convert over to android.
    I'm really happy with the android phone, except for one thing email.
    I have the tmobile Samsung Galaxy SII and I'm using the default email client that comes with it.

the problems I have is when I have slower internet connection, or I'm along way from the server. I constantly get the email client timing out, and it says it can't connect. So i will delete an email, then I have to wait for it to refresh to see if it actually deletes before going to the next message. If I jump ahead and delete the next message then I'm almost guaranteed that it will say failed to connect and then both emails stay in the inbox and I have to try again. Some times this can be as long as 5 seconds per email which is very annoying. especially when it times out and I have it sit and try to delete one email 3-4 times before it is removed from my inbox.
    Is there any email client on android which caches the email on your device, so you delete it, it automatically removes it from the device and then in the background it syncs it with the server and will retry on its own if it has a connection issue?

I don't care if its a paid ap as this is very important to me.
    04-03-2012 08:23 AM
    I manage the IT for a small company and we recently made the switch from BB. I have installed Touchdown on all of the phones and have gotten positive feedback from everyone. I am pretty sure that there is a free trial too. Give it a shot.
    04-04-2012 04:58 AM
    thanks I am using the trial now and so far I am liking it alot.
    04-04-2012 06:09 PM
    Does Automatic Push work with the default e-mail client on ICS (4.0.4) when used with Exchange? It doesn't seem to work for me. I send test mail from my Gmail account to my corporate Exchange account, but I get no notification on my ICS phone (Galaxy Nexus). I have to open the e-mail client manually, and then I get the new mail. Is anyone else having the same problem?
    04-04-2012 07:45 PM