Up until recently I was loving the touch.facebook interface for viewing my facebook profile. Now, I have been hitting a few problems such as not being able to view comments. I can see that I received notifications but when I attempt to view them, it simply refreshes the page.

Anyone know what the deal is
    11-11-2009 07:30 AM
    it might be a problem on their end. it seems they've been doing a lot of things on their end lately which has been breaking a lot of stuff. i know they're still finishing a redesign of their home page, and the way it alerts you about stuff, so hopefully a lot of these problems are related to their refresh and should correct themselves soon
    11-11-2009 09:40 AM
    I've noticed the same issues. I switched to m.facebook.com interface - at least until the correct touch..
    11-11-2009 09:54 AM
    I am now not able to post comments or update my status using my HTC EVO on touch facebook. Anyone else having issues?
    10-04-2011 10:14 AM
    Try using the Facebook for Android app in the market. Awesome & intuitive. Also, now it's possible to get push notification to your phone. Here is the link to the step- by- step tutorial.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...ns-solved.html
    10-04-2011 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD