WebOS app equivalent? (ringtones)

logicalform

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just defected from the pre to the evo and, although I love the phone (and android in general) I miss one particular app that had just become available before the switch. It was called 'free music ringtones' and it essentially allowed you to search the amazon music store and download any music sample for use as a ringtone. As amazon has a huge selection of music, this app was really useful and I loved it. Is there anything like this in the marketplace?

Thanks for newb help.

Foecus

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
LOL now I don't feel so alone...my wife surprised me with an upgrade from the Pre. Happy Father's Day to me. I'd be interested in this program too.

logicalform

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Ringdroid is amazing. I downloaded it and it really is quite an impressive app, but it requires you to have the song in your possession already, whereas free music ringtones gives you access to pretty much the entirety of amazon's music catalog.

I guess there isn't an app like this for android yet, here's to hoping the developer sees fit to port it (or some other enterprising developer janking the idea :p)

phynal

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing, I loved that app, and it came out right before the Evo did, so now I really miss it. Tried Zedge, it is a good alternative, though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar