Need an app for work - please help

Centro85#AC

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I've had android phones, palms, windows mobile etc etc for a long time, but I can't recall any android app that does what I need it to do. Please let me know if you have any ideas of apps that will work, or "work arounds" with other apps.

This is what I need. I am an independent contractor of sorts with certain customers that I visit once a week on specific days, as well as random customers scattered throughout the week. I'd like an app where I could be able to put in what customers I did work at that day (like a calender of sorts), what I worked on, how much I charged per job etc. It needs to back up at least to the internet so my personal android phone and work android phone can sync with one another real time in case one breaks. It would be even better if it synced to my google account in some way so it could be accessed by a laptop or computer if need be. Also, being able to keep track of the customers address, contact info etc. would be a huge bonus.

Thanks

exdrinker

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
My Work Clock can keep track of multiple jobs and sync to your google calendar where you can then add a memo. This should at least be something you can use until you find something better.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
My husband is an independent contractor who drives a truck that doesn't employ one of their own. He uses Time Sheet free. I converts to a csv doc that can be read MS Office & Quickbooks. It will allow you customize the settings what ever way you need. His are set to run overnight and the task is logged as one task. Nice for him! You need to load Google Docs for import reasons which are good. You keep a copy of everything in your Gdocs account. You can do custom edits in the transcript before you send it by email. You can even switch tasks and add notes on who the work was for. I recommend using it for a month ( after watching the tutorial video) before you start send your time records out. It will give you time to adjust the settings. His "employer" loves it! I like cause we retain a copy. The DOT is happy with it so far! It's good! Good luck!

Cellmeister

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
For a fast, simplle & sync work log, just make a Google Work Calendar

Just go to your google acct on your PC, then calendars, add new calendar (name it work or what ever) & sharing requirements.

This would give you fast, free, easy access on all your phones & access on any PC or Mac

Hope that helps

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463