Hi i am coming from a Blackberry and need a good and very secure password vault. I like the "password keeper" that blackberry offers but i need to find something equivalent.

Please recommend.

Thanks.
    04-16-2012 09:11 PM
    Master lock.....I use that, and I trust the brand.
    04-16-2012 09:20 PM
    I have using Keeper for about a year now with no problems. Easy to use & syncs with desktop & cloud backup
    04-16-2012 11:09 PM
    There are many secure password / vault APPs on the market

I would suggest searching & reviewing them for your personal preference

I myself find that mSecure, Safewallet are pretty good for myself, but individual preference will vary

Hope that helps
    04-17-2012 11:41 AM
    i use a password protected MS Word File with Strong Encryption and Documents To Go. the beauty is you can open this file on any device in the world with MS Word or Docs To Go. Docs To Go supports Office 2007+ Super Strong 128 Bit Encryption/Password.

i like the free-flow format and the open standard of an MS Word File. i don't like relying on some mom and pop locked black box proprietary closed format App. and MS Word and Docs To Go is free if you already have it.

i then use Dropbox and simply dump this Word file in my Dropbox so it is available to me from any device anywhere in the world and it is always updated and in sync.
    04-18-2012 07:45 PM
    Hi i am coming from a Blackberry and need a good and very secure password vault. I like the "password keeper" that blackberry offers but i need to find something equivalent.

Please recommend.

Thanks.
    movi3king, you're not indicating what device you're currently using..."Hi i am coming from a Blackberry..." Are you now using an Android device? If so, Android Apps on Google Play has an app called Password Keeper that should be sufficient for your use. Here's the link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps

05-02-2012 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD