so is it me or does google maps seem to suck on my gnex?

when im on the road and open up maps, it takes a few seconds to find my location which is normal then when it pinpoints me, its like way off.

as im driving and moving, its delayed from following me. and when it follows me, its still way off

when i had the iphone, google maps was my all time fav app, it was the only app that i used that didnt belong to apple running on their device perfectly. but when i run it on googles own phone it runs like crap and flawed.

i hated google maps on my blackberry bc of the huge delays and inaccurate positions, this is reminding me of those days.

anyone care to explain why?
    04-23-2012 09:02 PM
    No idea. It works flawlessly on my RAZR MAXX. I use it every day for work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    04-23-2012 09:14 PM
    Works flawlessly on my GNex.

Penned via Tapatalk.
    04-23-2012 09:39 PM
    Download an app from the play store called GPS status. It doesn't improve GPS but will give you an idea if your phone actually locks on to your position. Let us know how many Satellite's lock on to your device.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    04-24-2012 12:04 AM
    Are you sure your GPS is on? If not, it would be trying to use cell phone towers to triangulate your position and it would be way off.

Only thing I can think other than to try out SellnCLT85's suggestion of downloading GPS Status to see if there's something else wrong.

I use the navigation every day. Works flawlessly for me.
    04-24-2012 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD