Okay so I'm sick of having to go to my desktop every time I want to upload music so I was wondering If anyone knew of a way to have play music sync with my galaxy nexus or for me to upload songs from it?
    04-23-2012 09:13 PM
    it does it automatically. You have the app on your phone right/ You have the music manager on your computer right?

open the music manager on your computer by right clicking the icon, choose options. It should open up to a tab called upload.

hit add folder then choose the folder your music is in. Hit OK.

Whenever you download music download it to that folder and it will automatically upload it to your google music "cloud" and sync it with your phone.....

If it doesnt, try re-installing the app on your phone....
    04-24-2012 01:41 AM
    it does it automatically. You have the app on your phone right/ You have the music manager on your computer right?

open the music manager on your computer by right clicking the icon, choose options. It should open up to a tab called upload.

hit add folder then choose the folder your music is in. Hit OK.

Whenever you download music download it to that folder and it will automatically upload it to your google music "cloud" and sync it with your phone.....

If it doesnt, try re-installing the app on your phone....
    Lol yea I know I want to cut out having to go to my computer and add new music directly from my phone
    04-24-2012 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD