Do you think Google had bigger intentions for Google Drive but just ended up saying screw it and just switched up Docs? I mean, Google Drive has been rumored for pretty much years now and what we got was well.. not dissing the service but it's not overly impressive. I mean, this info is from 2009.. it basically describes what we have now - http://googlesystem.blogspot.ca/2009...of-gdrive.html So it took them all this time to complete that?
    04-25-2012 10:17 PM
    I know right? It took them 8 years for that? I could have had it done in about a week....

I gotta think there is something more there....not that I am missing anything really.

Maybe at some point your going to have "Googs" which will give you 200GB of space to do with as you like, and everything being integrated for that (Music, Mail, Attachments, Pictures Docs)
    04-25-2012 10:38 PM
    Not sure I understand all this criticism and "that's all there is?" attitude. I can't think of one piece of tech, software or website that has 100% everything. It's been available 2 whole days, give it some time.
    04-25-2012 10:45 PM
    There's definitely more to come, but your right it feels a little hurried. If they had left it much longer then its release would have been pretty insignificant
    04-26-2012 02:30 AM