Hey guys, just like the title says, I need help finding a live wallpaper. I have a GNex, and recently changed roms. I had a live wallpaper that somehow I lost and cannot find again. Checked my play store for all apps and not there either. Let me describe it.
    It has little different color circles (red, blue, ect..) that are "alive" and move around on screen eating little white dots. If you tap the screen, a bunch of the white dots will appear and the circles will go to that area and eat the dots. Anybody got a clue what I'm talking about?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    04-29-2012 12:53 PM
    was it a stock wallpaper for the phone?

Well even if it isn't, find the ROM if came from and usually there is a system dump of it. Break into that with 7 zip and root around in there for it.

If you can tell me which rom, I can do some research for ya
    04-29-2012 01:03 PM
    I honestly believe I downloaded it. The only roms I have used before this one was codenameandroid. But I swore I saw it on my twitter feed from android police or someone's app round up.

I think it was about 4-6 months ago.

04-29-2012 01:10 PM
    Animated Weather for Android - Weather forecast application. The exquisitely realistic video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow provide the vivid sensation of current or future weather conditions for more than 50000 locations over the world.

Android Weather Widget - Android Weather Widget - Best Animated App

Video:
    04-29-2012 01:40 PM
    Just in case anyone else is wondering, I found the lwp. Its microbes nexus 4g. Search xda and you can find the apk.

05-13-2012 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD