!!Home key does not work in Launcher Pro!!

ardieilardi

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I installed the latest version of Launcher Pro on my incredible and everything works fine except the home key. I have the default screen # set in the settings menu and I have checked the box for Home key to default screen.
I've also checked the box to put the home button on the app draw but nothing seems to work.
When I press the home key it just goes back to the last screen that I was on.
Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix this.

s15274n

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
What ROM are you on? Super E?

So the home button works for the stock launcher?

I would just flash the ROM again. I had this happen to me. Flashed again, all good.

ardieilardi

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what rom I have Im using 2.1 not froyo
And yes the home key works fine with the stock launcher
Ive never flashed a phone before not sure how to go about that

Genetic_Bloom

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
If you press it twice what happens? If you're in an app and you press home it will just take you to the page you were on before you went into the app. It could also be that your default home screen isn't set. Go into settings and it's right under number of screens, set it to 3 or whatever screen you want to be your home screen and it'll take you there.

ardieilardi

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
It all good. I realized that every time I pressed the home key I had the choice to either still use the HTC Sense Launcher or the LauncherPro. Once I selected make LauncherPro the default launcher The home key now works correctly. In fact when you press it a 2nd time it displays all 7 screens just like the Sense launcher. I also downloaded the software called Beautiful widgets and it works great with LauncherPro.