Home Intercom compatible with Android?

frunkiss

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Hello, my wife and I recently bought a new home and I was wondering if there are any intercoms compatible with Android OS that anyone may know of.
Basically we would like to be able to be able to speak to anyone at our door remotely on our phones so they don't know we're not there.
Any suggestions?

w5cyc

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Wouldn't they figure out you're not there once you don't come to the door to sign for the package or whatever?

GoodNewShar

May 8, 2012
Visit site
We're searching for the same 'concept' (and more) and, to date, none of the HA companies 'get it' at all. They have too much invested in their techs, products, etc. Plus not all personnel are 'able' to hear and solve issues with products. Companies such as ADT and others are 'getting there', but it ends up you have to tell them everything, they can't define a solution if you present a complex set of problems (like real life of old people in a 2-story home with a pool!) I see an Android in every room; and one on my arm......doing any and everything I need, anytime, all the time. So we'll be working to piece those apps together; info or developers welcomed.