Every time I logoff I get a "windows cannot stop these programs" error (referencing a memory location) from GoogleDrivesync.exe and GoogleDrivesync32.dll. This happened after I installed Google Drive on my PC. Prior, Google Docs was no problem.

Anybody else?

Other than that it works fine. Win7/IE9.

-Frank
    05-01-2012 10:54 AM
    Same thing happened to me last week when I installed it. could find nothing on the web about it. Have uninstalled till some solution surfaces.
    05-01-2012 01:45 PM
    Same thing happened to me last week when I installed it. could find nothing on the web about it. Have uninstalled till some solution surfaces.
    Yeah, it's really annoying. However it continues to work just fine.

-Frank
    05-01-2012 02:25 PM
    Get the same error on my win 7 machine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    05-01-2012 04:48 PM
    I get that too and now I know the cause!!
    05-02-2012 08:28 AM
    I, too am getting this error on Win 7. I am removing it until another version comes along!
    05-03-2012 11:00 AM
    Every time I logoff I get a "windows cannot stop these programs" error (referencing a memory location) from GoogleDrivesync.exe and GoogleDrivesync32.dll. This happened after I installed Google Drive on my PC. Prior, Google Docs was no problem.

Anybody else?

Other than that it works fine. Win7/IE9.

-Frank
    Don't know why, but the logoff error has stopped. All is quiet on the Western Front. And all works good now. Must have been something on the Server-side that Google fixed during the night when there was no moon - in complete darkness!

Some of you might want to try it again. Or, could have been a MS update... I dunno...

-Frank
    05-09-2012 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD