Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Eris Home Screen Weather App for Droid?

Does anyone know if the home screen weather app for the Eris is available for the Droid? I haven't found it anywhere.

Thanks!

*And disregard the name...I've been using a BlackBerry for 5 years and I'm so riddled with a bizarre combination of guilt and joy.

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
are there widgets for the droid like eris? I love the widgets, battery on the eris is not great. I am considering switching to the droid.

Bryant.Villada

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Sure there are widgets for droid. The HTC eris uses android operating system but has the HTC sense user interface which is probably the widgets you are talking about. But as far as widgets they both can use same widgets found in the Android Market.

kamileon

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
So I have the Droid and the wife picked up the Eris. I love the Droid, but I really like the time/weather widget on the Eris. Is there any way to get it on the Droid? I found the accuweather app/widget in the market but its different than the one on the Eris. Any ideas???

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
In weather Widget - Donate, it says u can create and apply skins to all widgets, how much customizing will it let you do to the clock/weather widget?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty