Hello Android Central!

I know there are hundreds of To Do List applications already submitted to the Play Store, however many of them that I found were too cluttered with features, or had a very unappealing layout.

Because of this, I decided to create Multi List! Its themed to look like an ICS for all phones, regardless of your Android version. This is my first Android project so I would really appreciate your feedback and suggestions. You can email me at tyler@informaticsdev.com. Before creating this app, the only programming experience I had was with Python and PHP with MYSQL. I'm currently a student at Indiana University in the School of Informatics program, and I spent a portion of this current semester learning Java and Android. I created this application as a class final project, but I will continually work on making Multi List better.

Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sdev.multilist

I have gotten some positive feedback and suggestions from XDA, and I just released an updated version so I thought it may be time to spread it a little more. The semester is now complete and I have more time to work on it, so I will consider any suggestion you can throw at me!

Thank you!

Tyler Roach
    tyler@informaticsdev.com
    05-07-2012 04:12 PM
    New Version Just Released! v2.1

Ability to add note details
    Install to SD Card
    Toggle "Hide Keyboard on Entry"

New Light Theme Option

05-07-2012 04:19 PM
    1.8 Released! Huge update!

ICS action bar now used not only on ics but all android versions!
    Ability to rename checklist item added.
    If you are not using ICS I would greatly appreciate feedback! I have a limited device set to test.

05-11-2012 11:24 AM
    Can your app be installed exclusively to the SD card (not use internal storage)?
    07-31-2012 05:23 AM
    Can your app be installed exclusively to the SD card (not use internal storage)?
    I'm adding that functionality for you tonight! Will try and release in a little. I also have quite a bit of features added, so I need to test and make sure everything is working before releasing an update.
    08-02-2012 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD