there are so many note taking apps in the market and some have sync and/or cloud storage features. so I was hoping that someone has run into a decent note taking app that either supports syncing or cloud storage for either drop box or google drive/docs. Evernote and other apps with their own cloud storage are nice, but I don't want sign up for another account.
    so I'd really appreciate if some suggestions were provided. Thank you

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    05-09-2012 12:17 PM
    You could try Epistle. It works with Dropbox, though it has no folder support, which is a deal killer for me. There are others but they all have their own issues.

I got so frustrated in trying to find a good note app, I decided to write my own. It has folders and just basic text. I didn't need all the other bells and whistles.

I had thought of adding Dropbox support, but then thought other users who use my app might want support for Google Drive, Skydrive, Box, Amazon, etc. etc.

So my philosophy now is to separate note taking from syncing. That is, have one app that does note reading and writing very well and another app that does syncing to whatever cloud service I want. I'm using FolderSync for syncing and it works great. This way, if I want to change my cloud service at a later date, I don't have to change note taking apps and I can backup my notes to multiple services (easy with FolderSync) if I want.

Again, that's my philosophy and you may simply want everything more integrated. If you find a good note taking app with folder support and multiple cloud support, let me know.
    05-09-2012 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD