App to identify high battery consuming apps

artmanphoto

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a Verizon Motorola Droid X. Can anyone recommend a good app that will identify applications that use a lot of battery power?

My phone battery runs downs much faster than it use to and I thinking there is app that is causing this issue.

Thanks.

Bill

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
You can go into Settings.. Battery... and it will show you what's using the most juice.

Technically... any app that is designed to monitor every apps battery consumption would require non stop analysis which would kill your phone super quick so it would be pointless. Most likely the best thing you can try is Juice Defender https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...GVkcm9pZC51bHRpbWF0ZWp1aWNlIl0&token=PEyIqHWS.

Basically any app that runs in the background.. apps that have notifications or apps that frequently update their info throughout the day will be the biggest battery drainers.

gpsskimaps

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Android has a built in battery monitor. No need to download an app for that.

I have a Verizon Motorola Droid X. Can anyone recommend a good app that will identify applications that use a lot of battery power?

My phone battery runs downs much faster than it use to and I thinking there is app that is causing this issue.

Thanks.

Bill

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown