after donating -- how long did it take folks to get their titanium backup key? i am using it to restore right now and this is oh so painful.
    06-11-2010 01:34 PM
    Are you flashing from one of Keiths Rom to another one of keiths Roms? Reason I ask is because I saw you posting on his thread. If that's the case you don't need it. No wipe is necessary which negates titanium.

Remember to do a nand backup before doing anything.
    06-11-2010 01:53 PM
    Only took me a few minutes if memory serves correct
    06-11-2010 02:10 PM
    Are you flashing from one of Keiths Rom to another one of keiths Roms? Reason I ask is because I saw you posting on his thread. If that's the case you don't need it. No wipe is necessary which negates titanium.

Remember to do a nand backup before doing anything.
    yeah, i did it without wiping and everything looked great except it showed no signal and phone things weren't working right. i think something was wrong with a setting i had i am guessing others didn't. so i wiped and tried again and everything seems great. did a nand before i wiped and did backups to restore in the new rom.
    06-11-2010 04:09 PM
    I got mine in about five minutes.
    06-11-2010 07:42 PM
    It all depends on what time you donated at. He lives in Switzerland so his time is different. When I paid it was in the evening and I didn't get it until the next morning when I woke up.
    06-11-2010 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD