I need a good Voicemail Notifier

chazperx

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi.....I need a good Voicemail Notifier

I don't know if this exisits, but I need a screen, or app, or wallpaper, or something that tells me when I have a voicemail. I don't like the basic notification that comes with the phone.

If there were something that had 4 big icons on the bottom or top of the screen, and next to each icon there would be a number, letter me know how many Texts I didn't read, or Calls that came in, or most importantly, how many voice mails I have. I miss so many calls because my phone will be out of range, and I wont even get a notification that a call came in, but 3 days later, when I'm checking voicemail, I see I got a call.

I'm don't mind pay for a good app/widget, I just need some help and suggestions. Anything with a BIG ICON indicator to let me know I have voice mails waiting.

I am using Android 2.3.7 - Miui 1.12.9

Thanks in advance!

Chaz

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Voicemail interface--and the widget notifications function--depends mostly on the carrier. Sprint has a pretty legit visual voicemail app, complete with push notification and a widget indicator. Most other carriers still have you--or the app--dial in manually.

I do not use it myself, but you may have some better options if you move to Google Voice for your voicemail service.

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking of that, but do I lose my number if I go that route?

No. You will still have your carrier's phone number, and you will also have a GV number. When you log into your GV account, you have the option of using GV for voicemail only. You could also forward your GV number to your carrier number, in essence giving you two phone numbers.

GV is great and I use it all the time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon