I want to introduce my first android application.

The application is an android frontend for bugmenot.com which allows you to bypass compulsory registration.Enter the website address you are trying to access, click get logins and the application will search bugmenot database for log in details. Once they show up simply click the copy button to copy login details. No more registrations from your mobile device.

Download from Google Play

QR Code for installation

Please share your ideas. Your feedback is important!
    05-22-2012 08:22 AM
    Just installed it and it does what it says. Could you add the searches to a history to go back and quickly find sites again?
    05-22-2012 08:37 AM
    History sounds useful. Do you prefer an autocomplete from the previous entries or a quick button for accessing history?
    05-22-2012 08:43 AM
    How about using the blank space below the text entry box for the list and then a menu option or button at the bottom to clear it. I'd rather just have a list instead of autocomplete.
    05-22-2012 09:23 AM
    Yes, that's sounds good.

By the way one commenter at reddit recommended integrating is with share menu to easily send url from browser and automatically coping username to clipboard. What do you think about it?
    05-22-2012 09:37 AM
    I guess so, but you'd still have to jump back to copy the password. One less step, maybe create a pref screen with that option and one other option to save the history or not.
    05-22-2012 10:12 AM
    He suggested showing a notification when the data is retrieved and that clicking it should put the password to the clipboard so you would not need to go to the app.
    05-23-2012 06:39 AM
    Yea, I have a database app that does that. It sends two notifications, when you click on the first one it copies the username to the clipboard and the 2nd copies the password. That would be cool.
    05-23-2012 08:28 AM
    New version released!

What's new in this version:

• Integrates with Share menu. Send the url straight from the browser.
    • The title always stays visible when scrolling the login list.
    • Clicking the title in the login list launches the browser.
    • Improved appearance a little bit for ICS users.
    • Minor bug fixes.

History and much more is coming in next version.
    06-04-2012 08:15 AM
    New Version Released!

New UI, clear button and switching between themes.

06-25-2012 10:02 AM
    New version released!

The new one allows you to see your recent history:

07-10-2012 09:40 AM