Calculate the tip and split the bill among others with just a click of a button using the Simple Tip Calculator by myDigita.

Features:
    1. Ad-Free
    2. No shady permissions required
    3. Rounds up
    4. Simple and fast interface
    5. Easy on the eyes
    6. Tipping Etiquette Guide

Google Play Link

This is my first app that I have done and decided to go with something simple at first to get my feet wet.
    05-22-2012 09:33 AM
    While I can generally do tip conversions in my head (not to toot my own horn, but percentages are easy to figure out), I always have issues with knowing what a general rule-of-thumb is for a particular service.

I mean, I know restaurants are generally 15-18%, but what about taxis, the girl that cuts my hair, the girl that grooms my dog, concierges, valets, maids, etc? It would be nice if that could be an option where a person can choose the type of service as well and it would automatically calculate a field telling you the "generally accepted rule-of-thumb" tip for that particular service with the amount entered. Then of course you could adjust if the service was outstanding or crappy, but it would at least ensure you're not under or over tipping.

Just a thought, as it would make the app more than a simple calculator (which phones already have)
    05-22-2012 10:02 AM
    I did not even think about that but it is a great suggestion and I'll put it into the app for the next release. Thank you
    05-22-2012 10:15 AM
    New version released with Tipping Etiquette Guide. I put it all in a popup window to make it easier.
    05-23-2012 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD