Meebo IM

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I just started using Meebo and I have to say it is pretty nice for being a free app. Anyone else using Meebo as their AIM client?

TitaniumMan

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
i use it. it works good BUT check out the smileys for yahoo messenger! Their freaken small!!
You cant really see what each one is... didnt they test this out??? :rolleyes:

gsontag

Nov 17, 2009
facebook.com
I tried to use it but I constantly get signed off.. Not sure why

Same problem here. I gave up and use eBuddy now. Yahoo, msn, facebook, google talk and even skype i believe (although i dont use skype so im not 100%). eBuddy has not given me any issues and works very well.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
It worked fine for the first 3 days but then kept disconnecting. Unistalled, how dissapointing. I like the web version and thought this would be as nice.

I can't seem to find any other good IM apps, anyone have any recommendations? Is there an official AIM app for Android like BB has one?

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
It worked fine for the first 3 days but then kept disconnecting. Unistalled, how dissapointing. I like the web version and thought this would be as nice.

I can't seem to find any other good IM apps, anyone have any recommendations? Is there an official AIM app for Android like BB has one?

I have yet to find a decent replacement. Although like I mentioned before your post, they are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I have yet to find a decent replacement. Although like I mentioned before your post, they are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix.

Cool, I'll wait then. I don't like the idea of those other 3rd party IM apps. Meebo seems to be the best work around versus an official app for each chat brand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae