I'm currently using juice defender the free version. Is it worth the $5 to buy it? Will I notice a difference in battery life? I also used easy battery saver which gave me total control but it's kinda slow when turning data back on. What do you use and what's worth the money? Thanks any help

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    05-31-2012 09:20 PM
    I think you will find varying opinions on this. Some people believe in Juice Defender and related apps as saving you battery and others say it doesn't work.

One thing many do agree on is Juice Defender on many different devices has caused people some issues and after uninstalling Juice Defender their problems went away so take it for that for what its worth.

I guess in the end YMMV... It comes down to your own preference.
    adamtalife likes this.
    05-31-2012 09:37 PM
    i do have the 5 dollar paid version and i do not have any problems i have been using it for well over 6 months , i do recommend that you use the beta version it of juice they are always updating beta with fixes and for data being turn off i have mine set to check every 2 hours you can do sooner checks if you want too you have to play with it it has a lot more settings with pay but well worth it i get much more battery life and i have also put it in my friends and son they are also very also very happy have not heard a word from them about any problems they say they also see a diffence hope that helps you
    adamtalife and ajonesma like this.
    05-31-2012 09:48 PM
    I tried Juice defender (free version) and didn't find that it made my battery last longer....maybe by about an hour or so.
    05-31-2012 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD