mIQ from Bestbuy/Dashwire

smstutler

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Here ya go if ya want it. It is currently in alpha/beta "depends on where ya read about it". Im not sure about sign up's but I created a new account and it worked. One drawback is the Hero isnt an included phone, so I just setup as a Legend.

mIQ

"Mobile technology is pretty amazing, but getting the most out of it can sometimes be challenging. mIQ was created to make it easy for users to unleash the potential of their mobile phone. mIQ from Best Buy Mobile helps users sync their contacts, text messages, calendar events, calls, photos, videos, and internet favorites from their mobile phones to their private web-based mIQ account. Once in sync, the user can backup and interact with their information, share their experiences with friends and social sites, discover the top solutions available for their phones, and restore their content when moving from one phone to the next.
The mIQ service keeps the phone and the web constantly connected, so that the stuff done on one automatically shows up on the other in just a few seconds, helping users access and share their stuff whether they’re on the go or in front of their computers – no cables or effort required!"

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
i emailed them and they sent me the beta. so far its as awesome as it was on WinMo. i shouldve waited till i got home tho cause the initial sync felt like it was going to melt my phone so i cancelled it.

Lestah_613

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
sweeet!!!! i had this app with my BlackBerry Curve before switching to the Hero. man am i glad its now available for Android. Downloading it now...hopefully it wont make a mess with the stuff saved on the website and the new stuff/old stuff on my Hero lol

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I can download it and install it, but when I try to make a new account it kicks back to the info screen. Is this just an alpha build issue, or does anyone else have this problem.

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
did you create a new account? you can use the same phone number just add (or remove ) the country code of 1