Apps for divorced people with crazy ex's

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Ha! I knew it'd make you look!

Seriously, I'm divorced and have a totally crazy ex who is constantly lying and interfering with my visits and other rights. One thing I've been told by many is to document everything. I didn't do that at first and got bit by it. But a while back I downloaded Evernote and that has helped dramatically - I can type (swype) a note, upload a file (Email) or put in an audio note. It's a great way to literally document everything and it syncs on your PC as well.

Highly recommended if your unfortunate enough to find yourself in a similar boat. And, since I'm a Republican, I kinda like the elephant thing it's got going on.

Any other apps useful for this kind of crap?

Genetic_Bloom

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I use Springpad, it allows you to take basic notes the same as Evernote but also has a bunch of other things like different lists and ability to store locations. The UI is also better than Evernote in my opinion.

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
When i searched for Springpad i also see XeekuNote and it claims to challenge 3banana, springpad, evernote etc. think ill check that one too. thank you. and glad to see im not the only one with a crazy ex.... ;)

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Ha! I knew it'd make you look!

Seriously, I'm divorced and have a totally crazy ex who is constantly lying and interfering with my visits and other rights. One thing I've been told by many is to document everything. I didn't do that at first and got bit by it. But a while back I downloaded Evernote and that has helped dramatically - I can type (swype) a note, upload a file (Email) or put in an audio note. It's a great way to literally document everything and it syncs on your PC as well.

Highly recommended if your unfortunate enough to find yourself in a similar boat. And, since I'm a Republican, I kinda like the elephant thing it's got going on.

Any other apps useful for this kind of crap?

I heard that this app is great for dealing with crazy exes

fonefanatic

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Funny...

How about an app to record a call? Mine lies all the time - even our Guardian ad Litem was able to tell. And is doing so legal without the other party's permission?

Yes in most states (and Federally). I am in law enforcement field and according to Supreme court rulings you can record a phone conversation as long as one of the parties is aware the call is being recorded. Just thought I would let you know since I have been through the crazy ex ordeal myself. Good luck :eek:

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Funny...

How about an app to record a call? Mine lies all the time - even our Guardian ad Litem was able to tell. And is doing so legal without the other party's permission?

Call your local PD before doing this. I know someone that got in alot of trouble for recording someone's phone conversation.

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Yes in most states (and Federally). I am in law enforcement field and according to Supreme court rulings you can record a phone conversation as long as one of the parties is aware the call is being recorded. Just thought I would let you know since I have been through the crazy ex ordeal myself. Good luck :eek:

i have heard this before. "as long as one of the parties is aware the call is being recorded." so I am aware that im recording myself right? ;) i have actually recorded conversations on old windows mobile phones but i was sure to let the other party know even though i was only testing the software.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay