Ha! I knew it'd make you look!

Seriously, I'm divorced and have a totally crazy ex who is constantly lying and interfering with my visits and other rights. One thing I've been told by many is to document everything. I didn't do that at first and got bit by it. But a while back I downloaded Evernote and that has helped dramatically - I can type (swype) a note, upload a file (Email) or put in an audio note. It's a great way to literally document everything and it syncs on your PC as well.

Highly recommended if your unfortunate enough to find yourself in a similar boat. And, since I'm a Republican, I kinda like the elephant thing it's got going on.

Any other apps useful for this kind of crap?
    06-14-2010 09:01 PM
    lol. Glad something is working for you.
    06-14-2010 09:26 PM
    I use Springpad, it allows you to take basic notes the same as Evernote but also has a bunch of other things like different lists and ability to store locations. The UI is also better than Evernote in my opinion.
    06-14-2010 11:55 PM
    When i searched for Springpad i also see XeekuNote and it claims to challenge 3banana, springpad, evernote etc. think ill check that one too. thank you. and glad to see im not the only one with a crazy ex....
    06-15-2010 12:07 AM
    Nope, you're not. But I haven't been bit by mine yet [only 5 months in]. Think I will look into this as well.
    06-15-2010 01:30 PM
    Ha! I knew it'd make you look!

Seriously, I'm divorced and have a totally crazy ex who is constantly lying and interfering with my visits and other rights. One thing I've been told by many is to document everything. I didn't do that at first and got bit by it. But a while back I downloaded Evernote and that has helped dramatically - I can type (swype) a note, upload a file (Email) or put in an audio note. It's a great way to literally document everything and it syncs on your PC as well.

Highly recommended if your unfortunate enough to find yourself in a similar boat. And, since I'm a Republican, I kinda like the elephant thing it's got going on.

Any other apps useful for this kind of crap?
    I heard that this app is great for dealing with crazy exes
    06-15-2010 01:38 PM
    Ha Ha....I got this one....hope it help with my ex!!!! LOL
    06-15-2010 07:22 PM
    Funny...

How about an app to record a call? Mine lies all the time - even our Guardian ad Litem was able to tell. And is doing so legal without the other party's permission?
    06-15-2010 09:29 PM
    Funny...

How about an app to record a call? Mine lies all the time - even our Guardian ad Litem was able to tell. And is doing so legal without the other party's permission?
    Yes in most states (and Federally). I am in law enforcement field and according to Supreme court rulings you can record a phone conversation as long as one of the parties is aware the call is being recorded. Just thought I would let you know since I have been through the crazy ex ordeal myself. Good luck
    06-15-2010 10:45 PM
    Funny...

Call your local PD before doing this. I know someone that got in alot of trouble for recording someone's phone conversation.
    06-16-2010 02:04 AM
    Yes in most states (and Federally). I am in law enforcement field and according to Supreme court rulings you can record a phone conversation as long as one of the parties is aware the call is being recorded. Just thought I would let you know since I have been through the crazy ex ordeal myself. Good luck
    i have heard this before. "as long as one of the parties is aware the call is being recorded." so I am aware that im recording myself right? i have actually recorded conversations on old windows mobile phones but i was sure to let the other party know even though i was only testing the software.
    06-16-2010 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD