Swype Beta Has Ended 6/15/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

junipertodd

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Hallejulah! After the Swype beta died, my phone was almost useless. Thanks to GuJuPmp88 above for the link to the new beta. I'm back in business with Swype. It's the best!

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
heh, yeah I imagine. Especially considering that they are partnering with phone manufactures who need an edge over the other android guys. I'm to the point now that If I couldn't get Swype on a new phone or a download to make it work I wouldn't buy the phone.

tvith

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I remember reading somewhere about deleting apps downloaded, for example swype, i tried to use it today and it says "trial ended" so i can't even use it, but i don't know how to delete it.

Thanks

I didnt' really how much i liked swype till now...I want it back!!! lol

Angmoe

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I remember reading somewhere about deleting apps downloaded, for example swype, i tried to use it today and it says "trial ended" so i can't even use it, but i don't know how to delete it.

Thanks

I didnt' really how much i liked swype till now...I want it back!!! lol

Same here...I uninstalled it (settings...applications...manage applications....menu....filters...downloads) I then re-downloaded from the link Qazme posted above....Works fine!!!

Thanks Qazme:D

Diabl0

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. I'm going to assume they got on the ball with removing the threads because they all blew up when Swype trials started expiring today. Oh well! It's illegal to distribute Swype unless you are a dev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma