Swype Beta Has Ended 6/15/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfundy

May 10, 2010
Visit site
So does the fact that there is a beta for the inc mean there is some deal for either Verizon or HTC to sell it later or is it just one big tease?

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
please do not post links to sites with the swype beta apk. this is considered warez due to giving out apps that developers don't want out. we all must adhere to that. thank you.

not being a fan of swype, i don't really know of many alternatives that are similar. i heard SlideIt is good but that's just from word of mouth

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
due to the beta being pulled, they don't want the apk to be passed around. this is considered warez. please do not post swype apk links. you can discuss it but the links are not allowed. sorry guys

aspire1200

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
New Swype Beta invites

Just got an official invite through email. I registered months ago. This came just in time with my unofficial version expiring.

forumsid987

Banned
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah my beta ended last night as well, I already installed Shapewriter and began using that instead, works even better then Swype, mainly because it suggests a zillion words on the bottom you can scroll through easily, try that out...I think youll like it.

That sounds cool, scroll through a zillion words rather than predict the right one or retype the correct one. You must be typing like 10 wpm.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
please do not post links to the swype beta apk. since it is not officially released and they are controlling who it is released to and having the versions expire, then it is technically warez. if it is officially released tomorrow then we are good to go but until then please do not post anymore swype links for the apk.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
All Swype threads have been merged and moved. The Beta is currently closed. Please do not open new threads asking where to get the beta or links to unauthorized copies of the APK.

If you are interested in becoming a beta participant, please see this page for more information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae