Pure Messenger (by koxx)

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Just downloaded this widget which allows you to have sms/gmail/pop3 mail/facebook messages. Haven't had it long enough to comment on battery/memory usage but it is pretty awesome.

I recommend you check it out.

(enabling the facebook option requires you set the update frequency to 15min (shortest update freq available) which seems to delay gmail messages showing up on it. I left a message for the dev about it to see if he can change it. Other than that seems solid.

anon(697)

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
All of Koxx's apps are great - I use the Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar all the time - and he's continually improving them with new features and fixes. Well worth the couple of dollars to buy

Dave

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Yea he's great. I've had some issues with the calendar widget and have been emailing him my issues. He always responds quickly and works to improve them.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Just downloaded and mine only shows the most recent message on the widget. I'm not able to switch between sms, gmail, twitter, and facebook. Any ideas?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
All of Koxx's apps are great - I use the Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar all the time - and he's continually improving them with new features and fixes. Well worth the couple of dollars to buy

Dave
Your right his app's are very nice I have both calendars and the message and they all run fine.

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I have the message one now too and it's pretty good. I wish you could have multiple gmail accounts feed to it. Has anyone else experienced wrong counts when using pure calendar? When I mark a message as read in the pure messenger it does clear the notification and it is greyed out as read in the gmail app. However, I don't think it registers the message as read within google. It says I have 59 unread messages in one account even though there are no bold (unread) messages. Also the messages don't appear read in google when I look at it online. Anyone else have this issue? I emailed the dev and haven't heard back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12