Real Money Poker on Android OS

brett701

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Can you play Poker for Real money on the Android OS. I dont care if i have to root it to be able to play.

PS: I dont care if people think its a good idea or not. i just want the answer as to whether or not it has been done and feasible.

Thank you for your help.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
You sound like this kid I used to he friends with. He would try to find anyway to play online poker, bad new is now he is $30,000 in debt (also partly from betting on sports)

As for playing poker for money on android, I'm sure it is possible since google lets any app in the market. I think it only a matter of time for somebody to create the app. Though I would be skeptical to give my credit card info to a poker app like that. You never really know of it is legitimate or not. You also could probably play by going to a website that has poker. You might need to have froyo installed for flash but I don't see why that wouldn't work.

eanbri

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
You sound like this kid I used to he friends with. He would try to find anyway to play online poker, bad new is now he is $30,000 in debt (also partly from betting on sports)

As for playing poker for money on android, I'm sure it is possible since google lets any app in the market. I think it only a matter of time for somebody to create the app. Though I would be skeptical to give my credit card info to a poker app like that. You never really know of it is legitimate or not. You also could probably play by going to a website that has poker. You might need to have froyo installed for flash but I don't see why that wouldn't work.

$30,000 in debt sounds horrible. :eek: I would also suggest to be very careful with such apps. Maybe it is better you play online poker on an official website for this. Besides this there is also a very restrictive online poker law and I think you wouldn't want to get in trouble with it.

droidhustler.com

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
re: real money poker

You can play real money poker on rush poker now via android. It's not included in the main installation. You need a seperate download to add the feature. I put up a tutorial on my website. Go to droidhustler.com and click on the tutorials link. Both programs are available officially from full tilt. You're welcome. No hacking of your phone or dangerous downloads required...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463