I see a lot of screens with an app an the bottom of screen that looks like a miniature 4x4 square. What is this? Does anyone know?! Sorry i'm a Android rookie!:o
    06-15-2010 08:18 PM
    that is the Zeam launcher
    06-15-2010 08:19 PM
    ADW Launcher, HelixLauncher, Home++, LauncherPro, Zeam Launcher, and a few others are what we call "home replacements"; they take the place of the stock home screens, and usually work a bit differently. I personally use LauncherPro and love it, you can find all of the home apps in the market. I would recommend getting the "Home Switcher" app along with it, it makes it MUCH easier to switch between them if you ever need to.
    06-15-2010 08:35 PM
    ADW Launcher, HelixLauncher, Home++, LauncherPro, Zeam Launcher, and a few others are what we call "home replacements"; they take the place of the stock home screens, and usually work a bit differently. I personally use LauncherPro and love it, you can find all of the home apps in the market. I would recommend getting the "Home Switcher" app along with it, it makes it MUCH easier to switch between them if you ever need to.
    Thanks...tried Zeam but i went from 7 screens to 3 (i have the incredible)
    06-15-2010 08:46 PM
    Zeam will give you up to 9 screens in the Settings.
    06-17-2010 06:30 AM
    Froyo as well (it's the app drawer).
    06-17-2010 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD