New App: Random Dial

m4ster

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
If you are just looking for a fun app, this could potentially be what you are looking for. It isn't a huge thing that will change the world forever, but it isn't something where you're like, wow, some guy actually made that? This is what the world has come to? It?s a decent app, there is room for improvement but it's still a fun app to use.

The basics use of the app is you put in phone numbers, you press a button, and it calls a random one. This may sound stupid to some at first, and I wasn?t charmed by that, but there are actually a lot of uses for an app like this. While their situation where you are like, "Which girl should I call from that party"(their words), is not so common, it could be fun with friends. They make a convincing case with the restaurant thing. I have a ton of different places nearby me and I often have trouble picking where to order from. It is really great to just randomly decide where I should order in dinner from.

While the app is somewhat basic, it does have some nice features to it. You have the capability of saving a group, which is nice. If I put in 10 different restaurants, and then I want to fool around with some friends, then I don?t have to type in those 10 numbers, 9 digits each, all over again. I just load the saved group with the restaurants in it.

If you are interested in getting this app, here is a link to it, https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...29tLmF0dG9yby5yYW5kb21kaWFsIl0&token=WGn7cjOM.

m4ster

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
It's not fully random numbers, you put in numbers and it calls a random number from that group of numbers, so it's safe unless you intentionally make it unsafe by adding those numbers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12