Hey all. I just downloaded the update for the latest adw launcher, And I say its mighty nice! I love the many customization options that it offers. I like where you can set the transparency of the app drawer. I was wondering if there is a setting in adw to set the transparency level of the status bar. I would love to make it transparent just like the app drawer. Or is there a mm file that I can apply over it so I can make it transparent. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!!
    06-17-2010 06:52 AM
    As far as I know the only way to change the look of the status bar is to be rooted and then you can change it to a smoke or black color. I don't know of any non rooted launcher that lets do anything to the status bar other than hide it. I wouldn't mind seeing that feature though now that you mention it.
    06-17-2010 08:00 AM
    As far as I know the only way to change the look of the status bar is to be rooted and then you can change it to a smoke or black color. I don't know of any non rooted launcher that lets do anything to the status bar other than hide it. I wouldn't mind seeing that feature though now that you mention it.
    Well I'v been rooted for sometime and I still cant figure out how. I had a clear status bar in the past but it only worked on cyanogen roms.
    06-17-2010 08:14 AM
    Im not rooted on mine so hopefully one of the other folks that are can help ya out with the question. I've been meaning to get rooted for some time now but I just never get around to it..LOL
    06-17-2010 09:52 AM
    I think you can use metamorph to theme the status bar to your liking.
    06-18-2010 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD