I need a app for Memos/Notepad...(I know, I know, typical Blackberry user) but I need something...what do you guys think is the best app for that???...using an Evo if that matters...thanx in advance!!
    06-17-2010 09:40 AM
    ColorNote gets my vote
    06-17-2010 10:09 AM
    I second colornote
    06-17-2010 10:12 AM
    Definitely will be giving ColorNote a try...thanx...
    06-17-2010 12:38 PM
    ColorNote gets my vote
    I second colornote
    I use that app too, it's really great!
    06-17-2010 12:55 PM
    AK Notepad is pretty basic. I'm coming from a Blackberry as well and use this just as a quick note taker.
    06-17-2010 02:05 PM
    I have tried a few as I also needed a GOOD notepad/memo program. I am using Note Everything Pro. It allows import from a .cvs file so was invaluable to me for importing all my memos from my Palm Desktop. It also allows backing up to SD. Great program. It also allows me to encrypt an individual memo which is GREAT! This is in the purchased version.
    Seems like ColorNote also has these options.

I am old school and wanted a professional looking application. I am also not into the colorful memo type of programs ii
    Hated the default memo app on my Pre. Everyone is different. ii

Note Everything Pro - Android app on AppBrain
    06-17-2010 04:27 PM
    Another vote for ColorNote

Welcome to Android / A.C.
    06-17-2010 04:43 PM
    You might also check out Spring pad Springpad - Android app on AppBrain

"Springpad makes it easy to save ideas and information you want to remember. Save notes, tasks or lists; scan product barcodes, take photos or geolocate businesses nearby. We automatically organize and enhance what you save with useful links and offers. Everything syncs with springpadit.com for instant and universal access."
    06-17-2010 05:10 PM
    I have tried a few as I also needed a GOOD notepad/memo program. I am using Note Everything Pro. It allows import from a .cvs file so was invaluable to me for importing all my memos from my Palm Desktop. It also allows backing up to SD. Great program. It also allows me to encrypt an individual memo which is GREAT! This is in the purchased version.
    Seems like ColorNote also has these options.

I am old school and wanted a professional looking application. I am also not into the colorful memo type of programs ii
    Hated the default memo app on my Pre. Everyone is different. ii

Note Everything Pro - Android app on AppBrain
    My vote goes to Note Everything Pro as well. Picture, text, audio, etc. note types all backed up to Google Docs with a professional UI.

Im sure there may be faster ones but there arent better ones...

~ Transmitted via Motorola Droid 2.1 ~
    06-17-2010 05:57 PM
    Note Everything or Evernote if you want to have the notes available else where.
    06-17-2010 06:14 PM
    I actually just found "Notes" by Yuli in the market that is almost exactly like the BlackBerry notepad and I love it for those quick ideas.
    06-17-2010 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD