I'm using LauncherPro and really like it, but I miss the HTC Sense Calendar widget that shows the entire month on the screen, anyone else know of one that will display the whole month or the whole week large on the screen?

THanks
    06-17-2010 10:17 AM
    Check out "android agenda widget" free in market
    06-17-2010 10:21 AM
    Pure Calendar, I've heard, is really good for that sort of thing. Never tried it, though.
    06-17-2010 10:25 AM
    I too have heard great things about pure calendar, though I have not tried it yet.

Perhaps could test both and report back here.
    06-17-2010 10:29 AM
    I am going to try out the android agenda widget and see, I've got it loaded up and running right now, you can select whatever size you want, I may try the Pure calender though.
    06-17-2010 11:33 AM
    Check out "android agenda widget" free in market
    I like this one too. I deleted the standard calendar widget and use this one in its place. Really customizable too.
    06-17-2010 11:45 AM
    +1 Pure Calendar or Pure Grid Calendar. Both wonderful & very customizable apps.
    06-17-2010 06:13 PM
    +2 on Pure Grid Calendar. Dev immediately responded to my request to show text of appointments in the month view- looks great, like Pocket Informant on WM!
    06-18-2010 07:13 AM
    coming from 10+ years of using the old Palm OS PIMs, i really missed the great Calendar app. i tried a bunch of the Android replacements to no avail (Calendar Pad, Pure Calendar, Calendar Grid, etc.) i just found Jorte Calendar and LOVE IT so far! it's fast and sleek and the month view is awesome!!!!!!! and it's free!!! check it out and let me know what you think!!!

Jorte - Android app on AppBrain
    06-18-2010 07:16 AM
    The calendar is one of the most important parts of my phone. I use Calendar Pad and am very happy with its various widget options.
    06-18-2010 07:47 AM
    i just found Jorte Calendar and LOVE IT so far! it's fast and sleek and the month view is awesome!!!!!!! and it's free!!! check it out and let me know what you think!!!
    Looks good except for one thing.... I need the event details from my Google calendar (like the notes on my old Palm device). I have an event scheduled for tomorrow at 6:00 but I need the directions and stuff that's in the details. Don't see how to get that.

Am I missing something?

ADDED: Yes, I'm missing something. Found how to do this in another thread...
    06-18-2010 08:41 PM
    Pure calendar widget is now scrollable with 'LauncherPro' et 'ADW Launcher'

[Pure Calendar] First scrollable beta version ! Android 'Pure' widgets series (calendar)
    06-26-2010 03:17 PM
    I can seem to figure out how to get a scrollable widget with Pure Calendar + LuncherPro

*Nevermind* I got it, I think I over looked the option because there was so many haha
    07-04-2010 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD