WunderRadio Does Android - LIVE

wunderradio

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone - we just wanted to let you all know (because a few of you have been asking) that WunderRadio went live in the Android Market this morning. We hope you enjoy - please feel free to give us your feedback......

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Well crap..I purchased this for my iPhone but sold my iPhone...No way im paying another 6.99 since im not even using the iPhone one anymore

darrylb1

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
i bet this will catch on soon.
seven bucks gets just 7 songs on itunes, so why not go or it? i'm evaluating a few radio apps. if the others don't cut it, i'll use wunderradio

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Good luck with that. With so many free options out there as well as streaming via the net, I don't see you getting as many customers as you could could by lowering the price a bit. You have to be able to compete.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I absolutely loved this app on WM. Thanks wunderradio for letting us know that it's finally out. I check your website about once a month to see if you've released an Android version yet.

darrylb1

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
i went to the website. wunderradio is really cool looking. the other free ones don't have as many features and don't look as slick. how about a free trial before buy?

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I bought yesterday and t is worth it. It will search for available stations using the GPS or you can manually search/enter. The were no connection problems either. It is like taking the best of all the free ones and putting it in to one.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
i went to the website. wunderradio is really cool looking. the other free ones don't have as many features and don't look as slick. how about a free trial before buy?

I realize it may not seem like much of a trial, but you can return any app you do not like within 24 hours of purchase. I do agree though, a 15 day trial, like the one they offer for WM would be nice.

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
For those of you who have the EVO (or other devices from Sprint, for that matter) check out the Sprint Radio service that Sprint automatically includes in that high-falutin' service plan you were required to buy for a smart phone. Look for it under Sprint TV.

Between that and Pandora, I can't justify this as a paid app, unfortunately.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I was about to purchase this, but there are a few too many reports of force closes in the comments section. I think I'll let them iron the bugs out a bit before I spend money on it. I still think from a feature standpoint WunderRadio was the best app I ever tried on previous devices, and was worth the cost, but like I said, I'll wait for another release to come out first.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

darrylb1

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
i went with wunder radio.
wunderradio is head and shoulders above any of the others that i looked at. really. wunderradio is just very good and it is easy. android needs easy. wunderradio is truly worth the money.

i will continue to purchase good android apps so that we can continue to have them

DevilInPgh

May 12, 2010
Visit site
For those of you who have the EVO (or other devices from Sprint, for that matter) check out the Sprint Radio service that Sprint automatically includes in that high-falutin' service plan you were required to buy for a smart phone. Look for it under Sprint TV.

Between that and Pandora, I can't justify this as a paid app, unfortunately.

Wi-Fi streaming >>>> forced 3G from Sprint (10% per hour vs. 20% per hour, unless Sprint Radio somehow uses less power than iHeartRadio over 3G). Also, the station to which I listen for Duke games isn't on Sprint Radio. Paying $7 once is well worth it for me. Only thing, though, is how Wunderradio compares to the less expensive RadioTime app. Does Wunderradio allow syncing to my RadioTime.com presets? I don't believe the Blackberry version did. Also, what stations are on Wunderradio that aren't on RadioTime? Does Wunderradio use an additional streaming database? I guess I can try it out and return it if I don't like it as much as RadioTime.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams