Hi everyone - we just wanted to let you all know (because a few of you have been asking) that WunderRadio went live in the Android Market this morning. We hope you enjoy - please feel free to give us your feedback......
    Cory Streater likes this.
    06-17-2010 11:39 AM
    Cool, I'll check it out, thanks
    06-17-2010 11:40 AM
    holy crap! $7!!! Maybe I won't be checking it out.
    06-17-2010 11:42 AM
    There's no free trial version atleast? OUCH!!
    06-17-2010 12:18 PM
    Well crap..I purchased this for my iPhone but sold my iPhone...No way im paying another 6.99 since im not even using the iPhone one anymore
    06-18-2010 01:11 AM
    $7 to listen to music.. pretty sure there are several other apps with similar features. good luck tho!
    06-18-2010 09:40 AM
    i bet this will catch on soon.
    seven bucks gets just 7 songs on itunes, so why not go or it? i'm evaluating a few radio apps. if the others don't cut it, i'll use wunderradio
    06-18-2010 09:43 AM
    Good luck with that. With so many free options out there as well as streaming via the net, I don't see you getting as many customers as you could could by lowering the price a bit. You have to be able to compete.
    06-18-2010 10:22 AM
    I absolutely loved this app on WM. Thanks wunderradio for letting us know that it's finally out. I check your website about once a month to see if you've released an Android version yet.
    06-18-2010 11:13 AM
    i went to the website. wunderradio is really cool looking. the other free ones don't have as many features and don't look as slick. how about a free trial before buy?
    06-18-2010 02:31 PM
    I bought yesterday and t is worth it. It will search for available stations using the GPS or you can manually search/enter. The were no connection problems either. It is like taking the best of all the free ones and putting it in to one.
    06-18-2010 06:46 PM
    i went to the website. wunderradio is really cool looking. the other free ones don't have as many features and don't look as slick. how about a free trial before buy?
    I realize it may not seem like much of a trial, but you can return any app you do not like within 24 hours of purchase. I do agree though, a 15 day trial, like the one they offer for WM would be nice.
    06-18-2010 09:40 PM
    I had this on my iPhone...While it probably is the best radio app I have tried, I cant justify spending $7 on it again.
    06-19-2010 10:08 AM
    For those of you who have the EVO (or other devices from Sprint, for that matter) check out the Sprint Radio service that Sprint automatically includes in that high-falutin' service plan you were required to buy for a smart phone. Look for it under Sprint TV.

Between that and Pandora, I can't justify this as a paid app, unfortunately.
    06-19-2010 10:57 AM
    06-19-2010 12:03 PM
    I was about to purchase this, but there are a few too many reports of force closes in the comments section. I think I'll let them iron the bugs out a bit before I spend money on it. I still think from a feature standpoint WunderRadio was the best app I ever tried on previous devices, and was worth the cost, but like I said, I'll wait for another release to come out first.
    06-19-2010 03:19 PM
    I just bought Radio Time. RadioTime - Android app on AppBrain

I had this on my Pre and it is the best I have found. It also has a web interface that you can log into to set your presets, listen from there etc..then it syncs up to it.

It is $3. It streams everything except Clear Channel stations. For those I use the free I heart radio app.
    http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.clea...dio.controller

Between those two I can stream most anything.
    06-19-2010 05:05 PM
    you could also try -

Welcome | Yourmuze.FM
    06-19-2010 05:18 PM
    i went with wunder radio.
    wunderradio is head and shoulders above any of the others that i looked at. really. wunderradio is just very good and it is easy. android needs easy. wunderradio is truly worth the money.

i will continue to purchase good android apps so that we can continue to have them
    06-19-2010 09:00 PM
    For those of you who have the EVO (or other devices from Sprint, for that matter) check out the Sprint Radio service that Sprint automatically includes in that high-falutin' service plan you were required to buy for a smart phone. Look for it under Sprint TV.

Between that and Pandora, I can't justify this as a paid app, unfortunately.
    Wi-Fi streaming >>>> forced 3G from Sprint (10% per hour vs. 20% per hour, unless Sprint Radio somehow uses less power than iHeartRadio over 3G). Also, the station to which I listen for Duke games isn't on Sprint Radio. Paying $7 once is well worth it for me. Only thing, though, is how Wunderradio compares to the less expensive RadioTime app. Does Wunderradio allow syncing to my RadioTime.com presets? I don't believe the Blackberry version did. Also, what stations are on Wunderradio that aren't on RadioTime? Does Wunderradio use an additional streaming database? I guess I can try it out and return it if I don't like it as much as RadioTime.
    06-20-2010 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD