Anyone experiencing the same issue that my wife and I have. Open Weatherbug app and a bit into the app, a pushed Showtime video comes on locking both the app and the phone until the trailer or promo ends... about 30-45 seconds?

Been using Weatherbug apps for years and this is the first time I have had this experience. Although currently unlimited on Verizon, I can see this being a problem like an "unfunded mandate" costing customers bits and bytes on pay as you go data plans like the recent and upcoming Family Shared Data plans on Verizon.

06-24-2012 09:02 AM
    Experienced the same thing on my Thunderbolt a couple of weeks ago. A total beating. It even replayed the stupid commercial I was getting every time I tried to switch to a different Weatherbug function! Plus, I use the app "WatchDog" and it kept alerting me that Weatherbug was using over 50% CPU way too often and for no good reason.

Uninstalled Weatherbug. Now rocking AccuWeather app. I like it as much as Weatherbug functionally and there is none of this nonsense.
    06-24-2012 05:13 PM