Ok. Let me see if I can explain this correctly.

I have 2 google accounts, a personal gmail account and a google apps account. Each account has its own calendar, and each calendar shares with other people. When I am at google.com, I can see both calendars and all the shared calendars on one screen. Is this possible on an android phone? I have heard you have to pick just one google account to sync your phone to, but hoping there was a way to see both accounts on one view. Yes, I know I can share my gmail account with my google apps account, but that still won't let me see the shared calendars of both calendars at the same time.

Thanks.
    06-18-2010 12:23 PM
    Yes, I can sync my personal calendar and my Ex's calendar on my N1

Makes for keeping track of appointments and meetings great

The accounts can also sync appointments in different colors to easily differentiate between the two
    06-18-2010 01:03 PM
    Yes, I can sync my personal calendar and my Ex's calendar on my N1

Makes for keeping track of appointments and meetings great

The accounts can also sync appointments in different colors to easily differentiate between the two
    I know that you can do this. My question was whether you can sync the shared calendars of both accounts.

Let me try to explain it again. There is a difference between syncing and sharing. Sharing is when you are able to view the calendar of someone else's account. Syncing is when your google account is transferred to your mobile device just as if you were viewing it online.

My setup...
    Personal gmail account has 1 calendar plus 1 shared calendar from my wife. My Google Apps account calendar has 1 calendar plus 7 shared calendars from my wife.

I want to sync both accounts to one device, and be able to see all the shared calendars from both accounts. I want to see all 10 calendars in one calendar. In other words, I want to be able to sync calendars with two different google accounts. I do not want all calendars shared with one google account, because I have two separate email addresses (gmail and business), and I want my business calendar associated with my business email address and my personal calendar associated with my personal address.

Hopefully this makes sense.
    06-18-2010 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD