I posted this in the Evo LTE forums, but figured others might not see it there. I am sure it has been posted in device specific forums.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ikuvi7pne6...Play_Store.apkJust download and install like any other app.
    Enjoy

Sent from my LTEless Evo LTE using Tapatalk. :-(
    bri637 likes this.
    06-28-2012 06:17 PM
    Do you know if there will be an update to the store in ics or it the new plat store only for 4.1

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    06-29-2012 12:44 PM
    Do you know if there will be an update to the store in ics or it the new plat store only for 4.1

The play store usually updates itself in the background regardless of OS. Typically you never see the update, unless you notice the changes.

06-29-2012 01:38 PM
    Well have you heard of anything that the play store would be updated so I would not have to have a hacked app just wondering

06-30-2012 01:17 AM
    This isn't a hacked app. It is just the apk pulled from the Galaxy Nexus. No hacking, just the app.
    As for the official update, I have no clue. It will roll out whenever it rolls out.

06-30-2012 01:39 AM
    Oh ok so its the apk from the nexus running 4.1 so the.it should work reality good.till I get the official one then thank you

06-30-2012 02:19 AM
    Thanks, somehow i boogered up my version and this one fixed it right up....
    07-07-2012 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD