As some of you may be aware, I have a crazy ex-wife - literally, I honestly believe. She lies more than the slickest politician. As a result, I need to document as much as I can so she no longer has the luxury of denial.

What is the best app for recording calls and what are your experiences with and uses for it?

Much thanks!
    06-18-2010 10:56 PM
    06-19-2010 02:51 AM
    As some of you may be aware, I have a crazy ex-wife - literally, I honestly believe. She lies more than the slickest politician. As a result, I need to document as much as I can so she no longer has the luxury of denial.

What is the best app for recording calls and what are your experiences with and uses for it?

Much thanks!
    might want to check local law mos tplaces u can not record some one with out them nowing it
    06-19-2010 03:40 AM
    might want to check local law mos tplaces u can not record some one with out them nowing it
    Just tell her, "Ms. *****, Before we get started I do need to let you know that this call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance."
    06-19-2010 09:03 AM
    who cares about the local laws...there are 38 states that allow 1 party consent laws..and in the other 12 states u have to notify..simple as that

how come there are always people who come out of the woodwork to blurt out legal concerns..

just have a screen on the recording app that gives you the legal statement and you have to press OK to use the app...just like a navigation unit..simple as that
    06-19-2010 01:57 PM
    Total Recall - Call Recorder - Android app on AppBrain

this app has BADDD reviews
    06-19-2010 02:01 PM
    who cares about the local laws...there are 38 states that allow 1 party consent laws..and in the other 12 states u have to notify..simple as that

how come there are always people who come out of the woodwork to blurt out legal concerns..

just have a screen on the recording app that gives you the legal statement and you have to press OK to use the app...just like a navigation unit..simple as that
    Some of us have had to deal with those legal concerns and some can be a nightmare. Depending on what is going on. Better to be aware then sucking hind tit.
    06-19-2010 03:07 PM
    again...just have it part of the "terms and conditions" and that sets aside legal concerns

why do you think garmin and plenty of other gadgets make you press an accept button prior to using the device?

Now..back to topic...is there a way to record calls?
    06-19-2010 03:12 PM
    I searched AppBrain last night and while there were a few, none had very good reviews. I'm aware of legal stipulations, but am really hoping someone has had some good experience with one.
    06-19-2010 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD