Why does the android version not support xfinity. My wife has an iPhone and it supports it. Plus, when I had my dx I had this app and it supported it then. But not any longer.

Sent from my ReZound using Android Central Forums
    07-01-2012 04:55 PM
    Send an email through Planetfeedback.com to Google and AT&T, and ask them to support the TV service on Android phones. That site has helped me out a lot with letting me ask companies questions, question's that they normally might not otherwise respond to. Its worth a shot.

Sent From My Sprint HTC EVO3D Using Tapatalk ---
    07-01-2012 05:08 PM
    Send an email through Planetfeedback.com to Google and AT&T, and ask them to support the TV service on Android phones. That site has helped me out a lot with letting me ask companies questions, question's that they normally might not otherwise respond to. Its worth a shot.

Why att though? I'm with verizon. But I guess I'll give it a shot.

Sent From My Sprint HTC EVO3D Using Tapatalk ---

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
    07-01-2012 05:13 PM
    The latest update added Comcast to the list. I finally have it on my Xoom table using my Comcast account.
    08-16-2012 11:10 AM
    The latest update added Comcast to the list. I finally have it on my Xoom table using my Comcast account.
    I saw that. Makes me happy now. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    08-16-2012 02:40 PM
    And one day they might support Charter...

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2
    08-17-2012 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD