Smartive Hotels: Free Hotel Booking App for Android

i-Free

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Searching for hotel for a weekend getaway or an urgent business trip? Look no further! Smartive Hotels is a free hotel booking app that lets you quickly find and book the perfect hotel at the best price in just a couple of taps.

Enjoy all the perks! With access to over 140,000 hotels complete with photos, maps, and detailed descriptions, Smartive Hotels delivers a great hotel experience long before the reception counter.

SmartiveHotels_01.jpg
SmartiveHotels_02.jpg

SmartiveHotels_03.jpg
SmartiveHotels_04.jpg

Booking your hotel has never been so easy, featuring an easy-to-use interface, great hotel comparison tools, the ability to search for hotels close-by, and daily deals to save you money, Smartive Hotels provides everything you need to book the smart way while on the go.

★ Great deals now on London Hotels for 2012 Olympics! ★

KEY FEATURES
? Over 140,000 hotels.
? Daily Deals saves you big money with great discounts.
? Search for hotels close by or in proximity to a city center.
? Compare hotels by location, class, price, and best values.
? Refine the search even more by filtering out hotels by names, stars and a variety of amenities.
? Comprehensive details allow you to view hotel descriptions, amenities, photo galleries, policies, etc.
? Search for hotels using the app?s interactive map to find the best location.
? Book securely right from your Android phone, as your data is protected with SSL encryption.
? Receive instant reservation confirmation right on your Android phone and via e-mail.
? Know what other people are saying by checking out unbiased reviews
? See the rates in one of the 20 world currencies.

code

Install Smartive Hotels to book a hotel of your dream now!

We?d love to hear your comments, so please keep the feedback coming! Email us: apps@i-free.com

Warm Regards,
i-Free Innovations Team