Hey Gang,

Here are some preview images of our upcoming release RoboPrint. Print from anywhere you have any data connection, WiFi/3G/4G to any printer...

RoboPrint v1.0 Pre-Release Images:

Multiples Printer Hosts
    Gmail, POP3, IMAP Email Support
    PDF Documents, Web Pages, Images
    Free Windows Host Application

Blue Planet Apps Website
    Twitter: @blueplanetapps (Follow this for Beta testing and free offers)
    06-19-2010 09:31 PM
    Any idea when this will be available for download?

07-03-2010 10:09 AM
    Hmmm. This seems interesting.
    07-03-2010 10:32 AM
    Yeah. I've been trying to find an app that will let me print to a networked printer using ip address. Seems like someone would have made an app like that already.

But this looks promising based on the op.
    07-03-2010 10:34 AM
    I'm assuming the only way this will work is if you have a network printer?
    07-03-2010 11:06 AM
    Yeah, I have an Asus router that's running Tomato firmware, so it allows me to use the USB port to hook up my printer for wireless printing. This would be nice if I'm looking at information online or directions from my phone. Just being able to print would be huge.
    07-03-2010 11:08 AM

Any more info on this????

Or any other program that will work with a networked printer?
    07-09-2010 07:38 PM
    Update on this for you all.

RoboPrint v1.0 is in PreBeta testing. The Windows Host application is complete and we are working hard on the Android client now and getting all the features working correctly.

We hope to have a Beta release version available sometime this week for those in the beta test group.

Follow us on Twitter @blueplanetapps for the latest updates.

If all goes well, we hope to release the software onto the market in the next two weeks.

Blue Planet Apps
    07-10-2010 10:19 PM
    I'd be more than happy to help beta test. Just let me know.
    07-11-2010 03:39 PM
    If your not already following us, just follow @blueplanetapps on Twitter for Beta announcements, we also release Beta version here on Android Central.
    07-11-2010 07:47 PM
    Nice can't wait, any update for a new release version of Dtor?
    07-11-2010 10:53 PM
    Possible release of dTor this week.... just rooting out any bugs.
    07-12-2010 11:47 AM
    I looked at another printing app a while back, and it appeared that for you to access a printer, you ended up exposing that printer (and your network) to the entire internet for anyone to access.

I hope this doesn't work the same way.
    07-12-2010 02:04 PM
    No, our host application sits behind your firewall and only the port that you connect to the host application is allowed to access the outside world. You could use it only internally if you wanted, but that would really defeat the purpose of being able to print from anywhere. We also encrypt all the communications between the device and the port, so even if someone were listening it is doubtful they could ever get much useful information, and certainly there is no possibility of using the Host application to control a windows machine.

Hope that helps.
    07-12-2010 02:43 PM